Bite IT was established in 1996 and is one of the leading quality web design and development agencies operating in the UK and Ireland.
We aim to make your decision to choose Bite IT Ltd as your web partner easy, by providing:-
A Quality Solution
- Rigorous quality control procedures
Value for money
- Competitive rates
Safe Choice & Peace of Mind
- 7 years experience – large client base
Expert knowledge & design
- High level graphic, marketing and database skills
Excellent Customer Service
- 96% client retention ratio
Bite IT was established in 1996 and is one of the leading web design and development agencies operating in the UK from our head office in Bury, Manchester.
We specialise in providing web design and database development solutions to a wide range of business sectors and have developed the unique m-Power Content Management System which is used by dozens of creative agencies and direct clients, to enable clients to udpate their web site content, instantly and easily.
We have in excess of 180 clients, ranging from SME’s to PLCs including Unilever, GE Capital, Virgin, EMI, Cannon, Macmillan Publishers, Manchester Council, The Irish Government, Lucent Technologies, Britannia / Thomson Holidays (TUI), Unilever...
Our success has been built upon an ethos of building long term relationships with clients and we are very proud of our 96% client retention ratio.
What sets us apart from our competitors, is that we value the relationship with each client, greater than the value of any individual project. In practice, this means that if things go wrong (and occasionally they do!) - nobody will work harder to rectify matters and ensure that the client remains completely satisfied. It also means that we are able to be flexible when clients need work done urgently, within a tight budget.
To support this ethos, we place great importance on the 3 key aspects:-
- stringent quality control procedures
- client retention figure of 96%
- ‘Investors In People’ accreditation
- approved National Business Link Contractor
- 9 years trading
- core business - ensures highest level of expertise
- over 180 clients including many PLCs
c) The Team
- highly motivated individuals
- highly personal service
- high level of skills in all key areas